Email marketing is the direct communication of a company with an individual (potential or current customer) or a group of people via electronic mail, called email.
Main purpose of an email is to enhance the relationship with the company’s previous, current and future potential customers, also to encourage loyalty towards a company, brand, product or service and finally to sustain and create repeated business.
Authentic Email Marketing is to build a Healthy, Real and Organic list of customers from people who already know the company, the products or services offered and they have already build trust.
Why to use Email Marketing to promote your Business and Products?
- 3 billion Email users – (31/12/2015 Statistics)
- 205 billion Emails sent DAILY
- 91% of online consumers check their emails at least once a day.
- Emails sent can reach a wide audience in a short period of time and allows recipients to immediately act on messages.
- Email marketing allows links to be included in messages, which drives traffic to a website.
- Systematically delivered email messages with eye catching subject lines and company logos reinforce company image and product branding awareness. Email creates an interactive connection and sustains quality customer relations which lead to more sales.
- Email marketing and sales campaigns can be measured in detail through open-up, click-through and conversion rates to evaluate the success of campaigns. (Email Analytics)
- Email Marketing Can Be Highly Customized i.e. Focus on a specific target market only
- Email Marketing is cheaper when comparing with other product promotion methods.
- It is easy to set up and follow.
- With Email Marketing companies can send personalized emails to their customers which builds trust and loyalty with them.
- Your competitors may use it gaining competitive advantage over your business.